1. WHO ARE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL TO INDONESIA?
2. DO I NEED TO DO PCR TEST PRIOR TO DEPARTURE?
PCR test is NO longer mandatory for international travelers coming to Indonesia
3. WHAT SHOULD I PREPARE BEFORE I DEPART TO INDONESIA?
4. IF I BRING ALONG MY CHILDREN, ARE THERE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS?
5. IS THERE ANY NEED TO PROVIDE A PROOF OF VACCINATION CERTIFICATE?
All international travelers are required to provide a proof of vaccination certificate to show the qualification as being fully vaccinated and sufficiently protected travelers.
6. CAN I STILL ENTER INDONESIA WITHOUT PROOF OF VACCINATION CERTIFICATE?
A specific categories of international travelers can be exempted from showing proof of vaccination certificate, with the following conditions:
7. DOES INDONESIA CONSIDER PROOF OF RECOVERY CERTIFICATE FROM COVID-19?
8. WHO ARE CONSIDERED SUFFICIENTLY PROTECTED TRAVELERS OR FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELERS?
Fully vaccinated travelers or sufficiently protected travelers of COVID-19 are those who have received full set of vaccination dose. A full set of vaccination dose is equivalent to 2 doses of vaccine i.e. the first and second doses of vaccine. For travelers under J&J/Janssen vaccination, they are considered to have received a full set of vaccination dose with 1 dose and thus qualified as fully vaccinated and sufficiently protected travelers.
9. WHAT IF I DEVELOP A COVID-19 SYMPTOM UPON MY ARRIVAL IN INDONESIA?
International Travelers are required to undergo a symptom check related to COVID-19 upon arrival. Whether a traveler is fully vaccinated or not, if a traveler experiences or develops either of the following:
the traveler in question will be required to take a second RT-PCR test upon arrival and must observe Indonesia's quarantine rules.
Fully vaccinated travelers developing COVID-19 symptoms are required to quarantine in their accommodations (hotel rooms, rooms at lodging accommodations, or residences) and unable to receive guests or interact with other people before the RT-PCR results show a negative result. Please do not forget that these measures are meant to protect your family, neighbors and all other persons around you.
10. WHO WILL BE REQUIRED TO A CENTRALIZED QUARANTINE?
11. HOW LONG IS THE PERIOD OF QUARANTINE IN INDONESIA?
5 x 24 hours for those who did not receive full vaccination yet.
12. WHICH ENTRY POINT IS ACCESSIBLE TO ENTER INDONESIA?
All international travelers are bound to the following entry points of destination:
Sea Ports: all sea ports are opened as entry points through the consideration of the Directorate General of Sea Transportation, Ministry of Transportation
Please also note that traveling domestically, provinces may have their own provincial border measures as well as public health guidelines within their jurisdictions. It is important that travelers check not only for the most up to date information for requirements for travel into Indonesia, but also requirements imposed by their intended province of destination. In cases where the requirements differ, the international traveler must follow the most stringent measures.
13. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AND REQUIRED TO DO UPON MY ARRIVAL IN INDONESIA?
All international travelers should expect the following activities upon arrival in Indonesia:
Upon directly checking into place of accommodation, all international travelers are expected to strictly observe the following:
As a reminder, non-compliance with the quarantine rules can be penalized either prison terms and/or fine under Indonesia's regulation (UU No.4 / Year 1984 and UU N.6 / Year 2018).
During the stay, international travelers are required to strictly comply with the Indonesian health protocol by observing the following:
14. WHAT ARE THE CURRENT REGULATIONS FOR TRAVELING DOMESTICALLY IN INDONESIA?
(Source : Ministry of Foreign Affair of Indonesia)
Kami menggunakan cookie untuk menganalisis lalu lintas situs web dan mengoptimalkan pengalaman situs web Anda. Dengan menerima penggunaan cookie, data Anda akan dikumpulkan bersama data pengguna lainnya.